When you install Tenda wifi extender device for your network, you will need to access Tenda wifi setup page. A computer device or Tenda application will allow you to manage Tenda extender admin settings. When you configure the admin access settings for your Tenda extender, you will able to secure your wifi connections.
In this article we are going to explain the steps for changing the Admin access settings for your Tenda A301 extender devices. You can access Tenda wifi extender login page from your computer device using re.tenda.cn login page.
Here are the Steps to Manage Admin Setting for Tenda A301 Extender
- Connect your Tenda A301 extender device with computer device. You can connect your devices using Ethernet device.
- After that provide power supply to your device and access re.tenda.cn login window from the web browser.
- Fill Tenda wifi extender setup login user name and password for your device.
- Under the “Administration” option you can find the setup for your device.
- There you will need to fill old password for your Tenda wifi extender device.
- After that you can type a new wifi access password so that you can easily secure your wifi access.
- Just below this window, you will able to find some more options that are explained in following session.
Reset Option: using the reset button you can easily reset your Tenda wifi extender device to all default settings. This reset button is used when you need to remove the default password for your device.
Reboot Option: using this option, you can easily manage the reboot settings for your Tenda A301 extender device. You will need to reboot your device so that you can get all settings done for your wifi extender device.
You can also update firmware file for your Tenda wifi extender device. When you click on the “Firmware Update” option then you can easily update firmware file for your device. Make sure that you can easily reboot your device once you update the firmware file.