If you have installed the Tenda wifi extender device for your network and you are getting issues with your extender device then here we are going to explain some tricks for Tenda extender users. All these tricks will help you to overcome the issues that you are getting with your Tenda extender performance.
- Create physical connections more strong for your Tenda extender device. If you have loose Ethernet cable connections then you will need to remove the Ethernet cable and connect them together carefully.
- Make access for Tenda wifi extender login page and from there you will need to make sure that your Tenda wifi extender device is updated. You will need to update your Tenda wifi extender device time to time and updating the firmware for your device one of the most important thing that you will need to do.
- If your Tenda wifi extender device is not having accurate location then your wireless devices will not able to get the WiFi connections at all.
- Your Tenda_Ext wifi extender device must be able to get fresh air so that it should not get too hot.
- There should not be any kind of physical disturbance between your Tenda wifi extender device and router device.
Access Tenda Extender Setup Page for Troubleshooting
If you are getting issues with Tenda wifi extender performance then you must access setup page for your device and then you can cross check following settings for your device.
- Go for the “Advanced Settings” for Tenda wifi extender device and that will be possible from Tenda wifi extender login page.
- Go for the “System Status” option.
- Make sure that LAN and WAN settings are correct for your Tenda wifi extender device.
These are the simple steps that you can follow so that you can easily remove the issues that you are getting with your Tenda wifi extender device. Reconnect all wireless device and power cycle your Tenda wifi extender and router device for once.