When you decide to install and configure Tenda wifi extender device for your network, you must know about some basic parameters for these advance devices. We also recommend to configure your device accurately and then you can easily enjoy trouble free internet connections. In this article we are going to explain some basic details that you must know about Tenda wifi extender devices.
- Default web extension for Tenda wifi extender device is “Tenda_Ext”. you can later change the SSID and password for your device.
- If you want to reset your Tenda wifi extender device then you will need to press the reset button for your device. When you press the reset button for your device, you will need a sharp object for that.
- When you configure Tenda wifi extender device, you will need to make sure that your computer device can easily get IP address automatically from router device.
- There are two possible ways for accessing login for Tenda wifi extender device. You can use re.tenda.cn login address or you can also use 192.168.0.254 IP address for accessing your configuration settings.
- If you find that your Tenda wifi extender device is not getting wifi connections then you will need to make sure that your router device is working accurately. If your modem or router device is not working and not receiving wifi connections then you will need to make sure to troubleshoot router device.
- There are many possible security settings that are possible for Tenda A301 wifi extender device. You can easily configure WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK settings for your device.
- If you are getting problems with bandwidth then you can easily manage the bandwidth settings for your device. Using bandwidth settings you can make sure that most important devices will get more bandwidth settings.
- You will need to update firmware for your device time to time. You will need to find firmware for your device and for that you can use the model number of your Tenda wifi extender device. If you face issues after updating the firmware then you will need to remove the firmware settings for your device.
These are the commonly asked questions for Tenda A301 wifi extender device.