Both front and back side of Tenda A15 wifi extender device are very useful for making wifi extender setup. In this article we are going to explain both front and back side options that you will receive with Tenda A15 extender devices. Using all these buttons, LED lights and ports you can easily configure your wifi extender device. Tenda_Ext
Front Side of Tenda A15 Extender Device | Tenda_Ext
- Signal status LED for Tenda A15 wifi extender device is used to make sure that your device is broadcasting wifi signals or not. If the status LED is solid blue in colour, your device is broadcasting wifi connections accurately. If this status LED is red in colour that means your Tenda A15 wifi extender device is not connected wifi network at all.
- Using WPS button you can manage WiFi protected for Tenda A15 wifi extender device. If this WPS LED solid in colour that means your WPS settings are done accurately. If this WPS LED is off that means there is no WPS connections at all.
- Using the power LED for Tenda A15 wifi extender device, you can make sure that your device is receiving power supply accurately. If this power LED is off, that means your device is not receiving power supply at all.
These are the LED lights that you will find at the front side of your Tenda A15 wifi extender device. Now we are explaining the options that you will get at the back side of your Tenda extender device.
- Reset button is used to delete the configurations of your Tenda A15 wifi extender device. When you press the reset button, all settings like password and SSID name will be removed for your device.
- You will also find a WPS button and this button is used so that you can add your device to your home network. Using WPS button you will not need to access any kind of configuration page using your computer device.
- You will also find LAN port that is used to connect Ethernet cable to your device. You will need to connect your computer device with Tenda A15 wifi extender device when you are going for the configurations.