If you want to update firmware for your Tenda wifi extender device, you will need to get backup for your wifi extender device. When you have backup for your device, you can easily get the previous settings for your device in case your firmware update get any kind of issues.
Download Firmware for Tenda A15 Extender Device
First you will need to download firmware for your device and for that you can use the model number of your device. If you want need, you can save your firmware file to your computer device and then you can easily get firmware upgrade your device.
Steps for Updating Tenda A15 Firmware File
- First have backup for your extender configurations. Access Tenda router login page using re.tenda.cn login address.
- Once you get backup for your device, you are ready to access the firmware upgrade steps.
- From Tenda extender setup page select “Administration” option.
- There you will find “Firmware Upgrade” option so simply click on that button.
- After that you will get a confirmation window so click on “OK” button
- After that you will need to wait for few seconds and your firmware file will be updated for your A15 device.
Once firmware file get updated for your device, you will able to get new working possibilities for your extender device. If you get issues with extender performance then you can also reset your extender device to previous settings and that will be possible using the backup file that you have saved to your computer device.
Also, you will need to make sure to reboot your device for once so that you can have all settings reflected for your A15 wifi extender device. You can update firmware for your extender device after every 2 or 3 months.