When you install any kind of advance wifi router and extender device for your home network, you will able to manage possible operating modes for your devices. In this article we are going to concentrate on Tenda A301 wifi extender device. You can configure Tenda A301 extender device for operating mode and repeater mode.
Steps for Managing Operating Modes for Tenda A301 Extender
- You can use “Repeater Mode” for your Tenda wifi extender device so that you can easily expend your wifi connections. When you expend your wifi connections, you can easily get better bandwidth settings for your computer and mobile device.
- If you configure “Access Point” configurations for your Tenda A301 extender device then you will able to get more wireless internet access.
- For managing your operating mode settings for your Tenda wifi extender device you will need to access configuration page for your device.
- Use re.tenda.cn login window and fill login user name and password.
- From the configuration page you can choose “Operating Mode”.
- After that select “AP Mode” tab.
- After that select “Switch Mode” option.
- For the configuration window click on “OK” button.
You can also manage other settings for your Tenda A301 wifi extender device any time. You can update the default SSID and network name for your device. If you need to update firmware for your device then first you will need to download firmware for your device. Once you download the firmware for your device, you can update that file for your device.
From the Tenda wifi extender setup page you can also reboot your wifi extender device. When you reboot your wifi extender device, you will get all settings for your device. Same steps can also be used for other wifi extender devices that you can use. If you want, you can also download the user manual for your device.