Installing Tenda A301 wifi extender device for your network will give you possibility of high speed internet connections. In this article we are explaining the quick installation steps for Tenda A301 wifi extender device. Using these steps you can easily make sure that your device will able to give you high speed internet connections.
Tenda A301 WiFi Extender Quick Setup Guide | re.tenda.cn login
- First provide power supply to your Tenda A301 wifi extender device.
- Make sure that power supply is validate for your device and power status LED must be solid green in colour.
- From your computer device search for wifi networks that are available with Tenda_Ext web extension.
- Select that network and click on “Connect” button.
- If you want to extend your wifi network then you will need to click on “Extend” option.
Your wifi connections are extended successfully and you can connect as many as devices with your Tenda wifi extender device. You can manage the configurations for your device using re.tenda.cn login window.
Default web address for accessing Tenda wifi extender login page is http:// 192.168.0.252 or re.tenda.cn login can also be used. “admin” is the default password for accessing the login page for Tenda wifi extender device. If you need to change this password then you can do this using the configuration page.
You can also use WPS configurations for your device. For WPS configurations, you will need to press WPS button for few seconds and your wifi extender device will be added to your home network. You will need to make sure that your router device can also support WPS configurations.