If you need to update firmware for your Tenda A301 extender device then you will need to get some expert steps for that. This article is going to explain the steps for updating the firmware files for Tenda wifi extender device. Once you update the firmware for your device, you will need to reboot your device and once the reboot is done, you can get best performance for your device.
Here are the Steps for Updating Firmware for A301 Extender
- Firs you will need to download firmware file for your Tenda wifi extender device. Because you are going to update firmware for Tenda A301 extender so you will need to save the firmware files to your computer device.
- Once you save the firmware file to your computer device, you can access Tenda A301 extender login page. Connect your wifi extender and router device and fill re.tenda.cn login in the address bar.
- Fill Tenda extender login user name and password for your device and find the configuration page for your device.
- Go for “Administration” tab for your device.
- There you will find the “Firmware Upgrade” option and this option is used to update firmware for your device.
- There you will get confirmation message that you really need to update firmware or not? Click on “Yes” button and wait for few seconds.
After some time you will get message that firmware file is updated for your device. You can then reboot your device and enjoy trouble free wifi connections for your device. We will also recommend that you must change the SSID and login password for your device.
Sometimes you can also face issues after updating firmware for your device. If you are also getting issues then you will need to reset your device to all default settings. For that, you can press the reset button for few seconds and all settings will be removed for your device. For pressing the reset button, you can use any sharp button.