When you need to setup new wifi extender device for your network, you will need to go for WPS setup. If you are using WPS configurations for Tenda A9 wifi extender then you will not need to go for any kind of complicated steps. There is a physical button that you will find with Tenda A9 wifi extender and you can press that button. Using WPS setup you can easily expend your WiFi network and for that you will not need to make any kind of complicated procedures. re.tenda.cn login
In this article we are going to explain the simple steps for making WPS configurations for your Tenda A9 extender devices. Once your device gets added to your network, you will able to access re.tenda.cn login access from your computer device. For bandwidth controls, you can go for Tenda router setup page later.
Here are the Steps for Tenda A9 WPS Setup| re.tenda.cn login
- Make sure that your router device and your modem device is activated with wifi connections. If you have any kind of wifi issues then first you must resolve the wifi connections for your router device.
- Connect power supply for your re.tenda.cn login device and make sure that power LED is solid green in color.
- Make sure that your Tenda wifi extender and your router device is placed at a same location.
- Press the WPS button from your WiFi extender device and make sure that you are pressing that WPS button for at least 10 to 15 seconds.
- After that you will need to press the WPS button from your modem device.
- If WPS setup is going OK then you will realize that WPS status LED for your device will start blinking.
When your Tenda A9 wifi extender and router device get connected accurately, you will find that status LED will start blinking in orange colour. Now you can place your Tenda wifi extender device to any place where you need to get high speed internet connections.
When you place your Tenda A9 wifi extender device, you will need to place your device to a location from where your mobile and computer devices can get WiFi signals easily. Update your WiFi extender device time to time. Firmware file for Tenda wifi extender device can be found using the model number of the device.
Once all configurations are done, you will need to power cycle your device. You can remove power supply for few seconds and then plug in the power source once again. In future you can access re.tenda.cn login page and change the settings for your device.