Tenda wifi extender devices are available in various variants and you can easily choose all these wifi extender devices. If you need to purchase a new Wifi extender device for your home network then you can purchase these devices from online stores. Once you install advance Tenda wifi extender devices for your network, you will need to re-extend wifi connections.
If you can successfully re-extend your wifi networks then you will able find high speed internet connections for your devices. We will also recommend you to manage the bandwidth settings for your wifi extender device using re.tenda.cn login window.
Here are the Steps to Re-Extend Tenda WiFi Access
- Connect Tenda wifi extender device and computer device using an Ethernet cable.
- After that access re.tenda.cn login window from your computer device. You can use any web browser that you have installed.
- From the configuration page of Tenda wifi device, select “Re-Extend” option.
- There you will find the wifi networks that are available at the moment. From there you will need to select the wifi network that you need to extend.
- From there you will need to change the SSID or network name for your device and then you will need to fill the password for your device.
- SSID name will available with Tenda_EXT name.
After making these settings you will need to make sure that your Tenda wifi extender device is placed to a better location. Status LED will help you to find whether your Tenda wifi extender device is placed to accurate location or not.
If the status LED is blue in color that means your device is placed to correct location. If status LED is red in color that means your Tenda wifi extender device need to be replaced. You will need to remove your Tenda wifi extender device and change the location of that device. If you find that status LED off that means your WiFi connections are not working at all.
Later you can change the WiFi access password for Tenda wifi extender device. You must choose correct login password for your device and new password must be secure enough for protecting your WiFi access.
SSID Name and Password Settings for Tenda WiFi Extender
If you are installing Tenda wifi extender device for your network then you will need to secure your device. If you explore our website, you will find that there are many advance settings that are possible so that you can easily secure your Tenda wifi extender device.
In this article we are going to explain the steps for changing the SSID name and wifi access password for Tenda wifi extender devices. If you do not know what is SSID then let me tell you that SSID is that network that you will find when you try to access Tenda_Ext wifi network. You can easily explore the wifi networks from your mobile, tablets and computer devices. When you change the network name for your device, you will need to reboot your wireless devices and then you can find the available signals for your device.
Here are the Steps to Change SSID and WiFi Access Password
- Provide power supply to your Tenda wifi extender device.
- Make sure that power status LED is solid green in colour.
- From your computer device you will need to search for the WiFi network available. For Tenda wifi extender device you will find Tenda_Ext wifi extender.
- Select the wifi network and click on “Connect” button.
- You can then access Tenda WiFi extender login page using tenda.cn login page.
- There you will find the Tenda extender configuration page.
- There you can easily change the SSID name and wifi access password for your extender device.
Once you change these settings, you will need to save the configurations by clicking on “Save” button. Because your SSID name and password is now changed so all computer and mobile devices will get disconnected from internet connections.
You will need to search for the new wifi network from the WiFi tray of your device and then you can once again click on “Connect” button. Wifi access password must be unique and hard to guess for any one. If you need to secure your wifi access then you must change the wifi access password time to time.
How to Remove WiFi Issues for Tenda Extender Device?
Tenda wifi extender devices are best to use for high speed internet connections but you can face performance issues with your extender device any time. In this article we are going to explain simple troubleshooting for your Tenda wifi extender issues. These troubleshooting tricks are possible using re tendacn login window.
Make Sure the Internet Connections for Tenda WiFi Extender Device
If you are getting problems with your Tenda wifi extender device then first you will need to make sure that internet connections are configured accurately for your devices. If you need to change or cross check the internet settings for your re tendacn login then you will need following steps.
Power Cycle your Tenda WiFi Extender Device
If you are getting problems with Tenda wifi extender device then you must power cycle your extender device. You can power cycle your Tenda wifi extender device from setup page.
- Remove power supply for Tenda wifi extender device.
- Wait for few seconds and once again plug in the power cycle for your Tenda wifi extender device.
You can also change the LAN settings for Tenda wifi extender device. If you need to change the LAN settings for your Tenda wifi extender device then you will need to access re tendacn login page and then you can click on the Tenda extender setup page.
Go for the LAN settings and there you can make sure that settings are done accurately for your device. If your WiFi extender device is not configured according to recommendations then you can also change these settings from the same window. Update the firmware settings for your device and for that you can find the firmware file for your device using the model number for your device.