Each router and wifi extender device have default parameters and these default parameters are used so that you can easily manage configurations for your device. When we talk about Tenda wifi extender devices, you will find that you will get some default parameters for your device access and in this article we are going to explain all these default accesses for you.
Here are the Default Parameters for Tenda A15 WiFi Extender Devices
- Just like all other Tenda wifi extender devices, you can access Tenda A15 extender login page using “re.tenda.cn” web address.
- There is no default password for protecting wifi access for your Tenda A15 extender device. If you need to secure your device wifi access then you will need to manually change the admin access password for your device.
- Default SSID or network name for Tenda A15 is “Tenda_EXT” and you will need to select that network so that you can connect your device with wifi networks.
- There is no default backlist for your Tenda A15 wifi extender device but later you can change the backlist using re.tenda.cn login window.
- Default IP address for accessing Tenda wifi extender login page is http:// 192.168.0.254 and this IP address must be typed in the address bar directly. Before you access Tenda extender login page using this IP address, you will need to connect your extender device with computer system using Ethernet cable.
- Default subnet mask for Tenda A15 extender device is 255.255.255.0
- There is no default login password for accessing Tenda wifi extender login page. You can change the default login password any time. When you have default login password for your device, you will need to make sure that you can have a strong password for your device.
- Default operating mode for Tenda wifi extender device is “Repeating Mode” so you can change your operating mode any time.
These are the default parameters that are used to configure Tenda A15 wifi extender settings. This is true that you can easily change all these default parameters any time for your device and you can have more security for your device setup. re.tenda.cn login window will allow you to change the default parameters for your device.