When you face slow internet issues for your home, you will need to install advance wifi boosters for you location. These wifi boosters or wifi extender devices will help you to remove the dead zones that you are getting. If you need to install Tenda A15 wifi extender device for your location, you will need to change the wifi settings for your device. There are some simple steps for changing the wifi settings for Tenda wifi extender devices and these configurations are possible using re tendacn login window.
Changing the Default Network Parameters for Tenda_Ext
If you need to change the default parameters for your Tenda wifi extender device then you can make use of re tendacn login window. Default SSID or network name for Tenda A15 wifi extender device is “Tenda_Ext” and here are the steps to change these parameters.
- Connect your Tenda Wifi extender device with computer device.
- Open web browser at your computer system.
- Fill re tendacn login in the address bar and hit on the enter key.
- At the login window you will not need to fill any password because there is no default login password for Tenda A15 wifi extender device.
- If you need to change the default SSID for your device, you will need to go for “WiFi Settings” page for your device.
- There you will find the option for changing the SSID and wifi access password for your Tenda wifi extender device. Remember that. WiFi access password and Tenda extender login passwords both are different and you will need to different steps for changing them.
- Once you change these settings, you will need to click on “Save” button and settings will be saved for your device.
If you want to hide SSID or network name for other wireless devices then you will need to get some basic steps for that. Under the configuration page, you will find the option to hide the network name and you will need to select the check box. When you hide the network name for wireless devices, no devices will able to find the wifi network that your wifi extender device is broadcasting to other devices.